Skip to content
Skip to main menu
- RBS was established in 1974 and has been providing quality education and therapy services for over 40 years.
- A Teaching Team approach is utilized and collaboration between all staff who are working with the students is required.
- The classroom team is a special education teacher, speech pathologist and an assistant teacher.
- Other staff professionals include occupational, physical and art therapy, music and physical education and counseling.
- The educational program is individualized for each student and instruction occurs in a variety of groupings.
- Each student is challenged and motivated to reach his or her full potential.
- Behavior Management Programs are established by each classroom and on an individual basis. Functional Behavioral Assessments are completed as required.