The admissions process at Rock Brook School is ongoing throughout the year. We will accept students, if deemed appropriate for our school, during the school year and/or summer months.
If interested, we invite you to call Rock Brook at 908-431-9500, to talk with the director or principal to see if the program would be a good match. If the placement does not appear to be a good fit, we will try to assist with recommendations of other programs.
- Call the school
- Schedule a time to discuss specifics of the students capabilities and needs
- Schedule a visit to observe the program, tour the facility, and have additional questions or concerns addressed
- Send the following records: Current IEP and relevant evaluations
- If deemed appropriate, schedule an intake meeting. At this meeting the child would come for a screening of skills and abilities and a tour of the facility
- Receive District Approval for admission to Rock Brook School, if appropriate
- Set up a date to begin school
Fill out our Admissions Information Form – Google Docs
Tuition & Fees
New Jersey school districts pay tuition for students who are placed by their Child Study Team. Rock Brook also accepts privately placed students. A summer scholarship is available.