Rock Brook Facts
- Out of district placement funded by public school system
- Founded in 1974 by a speech pathologist
- Team teaching model with speech pathologist, teacher and assistant teacher in every classroom
- Assessment and outcome based individualized programs for all areas of development
- For students ages 3 through 21
The mission of the Rock Brook School is to work with each child, parent, contracting school district and agency on providing the highest quality of services so that each student will reach his/her full potential.
Rock Brook School is a private, non-profit school for Communication Impaired and Multiply Disabled children, from age 3 through age 21. Rock Brook School is approved by the New Jersey State Department of Education and received accreditation from The CES-MSAMiddle States Commission on Elementary Schools (MSCES). We currently have approximately 50 students from 25 different school districts in central New Jersey. In most cases, the home school district will pay tuition, if placement is approved through the IEP process. Read More…
School Closed for ALL – Emergency Close Day "Give back"
May 28, 2021, All Day
School Closed for ALL – Memorial Day
May 31, 2021, All Day
June 4, 2021, All Day
RBS Board Meeting
June 8, 2021, 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Rock Brook School was featured in Town Topics “Back to School” edition - The article provides a brief history of the school and highlights the many programs and offerings. …