- RBS was established in 1974 and has been providing quality education and therapy services for over 40 years.
- A Teaching Team approach is utilized and collaboration between all staff who are working with the students is required.
- The classroom team is a special education teacher, speech pathologist and an assistant teacher.
- Other staff professionals include occupational, physical and art therapy, music and physical education and counseling.
- The educational program is individualized for each student and instruction occurs in a variety of groupings.
- Each student is challenged and motivated to reach his or her full potential.
- Behavior Management Programs are established by each classroom and on an individual basis. Functional Behavioral Assessments are completed as required.
Our efforts focus on returning children to their district schools with the skills and confidence they need to perform well.