The Rock Brook School is a resource for families and for the community. We offer rich outreach programs that often become integral to the family support system and enable children to achieve success in their school settings. Programs are available for children beginning in preschool all the way through middle school.
- Diagnostic Evaluations, Therapy and Screenings
- Speech, language and hearing
- Educational Tutoring and Learning Disability Teacher Consultant Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Movement Therapy
- In-Service Education Programs
For parents and staff, these programs are presented by speech/language pathologists, learning consultants, social workers and psychologists.
- Complete Resource and Referral Services
You’ll find comprehensive support at Rock Brook – from the best in books, journals and essential publications to curriculum programs and videotapes. Rock Brook’s professional staff also provides thorough on-site and phone consultation.
Please call the Rock Brook School office at 908-431-9500 for further information or send an email to Rock Brook at email@example.com.